- The form and presentation of the letters and words increase the reader's ability to understand and connect with the message. It is eye-pleasing.
- The slant is consistent, letters are clearly formed, spacing is uniform between all the words, and the words are easy to read.
- The use of a title and opening paragraph make it easy for the reader to understand the desired purpose and intention.
- There is effective use of text and illustrations, maps, charts, graphs, and tables. There is a clear and understandable connection between the text and the visuals. (mainly for reports & presentations)
- The penmanship and letter size allow the audience to focus on your message without distractions.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Assessing your students' writing, Part 8: FINAL PRODUCT
Posted by THE WRITING DOCTOR